Heat Sealer CSSD
With rich industry experience and knowledge, we have been able to offer our clients a broad array of Heat Sealer CSSD which is widely used in laboratories, hospitals and clinics. Manufactured at par with international standards, this instrument is manufactured from high grade stainless steel under the guidance of experienced professionals. In order to ensure its quality, this Heat Sealer CSSD is stringently tested on various parameters by our experts. Offered heat sealer is known for its attributes like rugged construction, optimum performance, reliability, durable finish standards and less power consumption.
- The Dutch R3280 guideline
- German DIN 58953-part 7 standard (3) ISO 11607 (4) EN 868.
- The F108TX starts to run automatically when a pouch is being inserted. After the pouch has been sealed, the machine changes to stand-by mode and will start running again as soon as a pouch is being inserted.
- The F108TX is also equipped with a reverse transport feature. In addition the F108TX offers another safety measure that stops the machine from sealing when there is a temperature difference of 5oC in regard to the set temperature and the temperature that is actually being measured.
- The F108TX is equipped with a counter with audible alarm.
- Note: This machine is not suitable to Seal Polyethylene, Soft PVC Foil, Hard PVC Foil, Polyamide Foil and Polypropylene Foil.
- Internally and externally made of stainless steel
- Seal width 12mm & Self adjusting seal pressure
- Gradual feeder adjustment 10-35mm
- Temperature control range 100-199oC
- Maximum temperature tolerance + 1%
- Protection against overheating
- Microprocessor controlled & Digital temperature indication & temperature setting
- Main voltage: 220/240 VAC, 50/60 HZ & Power consumption: Max 330 W, average 160 W
- Counter with audible alarm
- Dimensions: 420x290x140mm L x W x H